Featured Posts

Shine with Sequins! Lately sequins are everywhere: jackets, hair bands, skirts, leggings, sweaters, shirts and shoes!

Read more

Full Figured Fashion Week(end) The best of Plus-Size Fashion is coming to Los Angeles - October 28th-30th, 2010

Read more

Thrift Store Haul Check out a few pieces I picked up while thrift store shopping!

Read more

Amber RileyGet Amber Riley’s dress for $10.50!

Read more

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Product Reviews & Events

If you have a product that would be a great fit for the readers of this blog and would like me to do a review and/or host a giveaway, please contact me at plushdivas@gmail.com. In regards to product or clothing reviews, please keep in mind that I am going to be honest in my review; with that said, it may not always be a positive. I want my readers to have the pros and cons of products so that they can make an informed decision. The readers of Plush Divas Fashion Column are curvy women or plus size women in search of trendy apparel/accessories at great prices. For events and interviews, please limit events to the California area. Anything further out may require traveling expenses covered.


How does a review work?

For a review I do require you send me a product sample that is not to be returned. In order for me to give my readers an honest fair review I must be able to test the product for myself.

After I research and/or test the product, I then will write a review and do my best to highlight all of the positive aspects for the product/ or service and the company. I will also include a direct link to the main website and product's site if applicable. If you have further questions, please contact me.

How will I notify the business when the review is posted?

If you solicit me to review your product, I will e-mail you the link to the review once it is posted on the site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails