Featured Posts

Shine with Sequins! Lately sequins are everywhere: jackets, hair bands, skirts, leggings, sweaters, shirts and shoes!

Read more

Full Figured Fashion Week(end) The best of Plus-Size Fashion is coming to Los Angeles - October 28th-30th, 2010

Read more

Thrift Store Haul Check out a few pieces I picked up while thrift store shopping!

Read more

Amber RileyGet Amber Riley’s dress for $10.50!

Read more

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shine with Sequins!




Lately sequins are everywhere: jackets, hair bands, skirts, leggings, sweaters, shirts and shoes – My little Yorkshire also has a little sequin dress!




These are all available at: Simply Be!


A couple of months back I was quite unmoved when it came to anything shiny. I thought anything too loud made me look bigger, so I ran away from metallics and glitter all together….. BUT lately I’ve been paying very close attention. After browsing numerous blogs and watching several red carpet events, I saw firsthand how celebs would work these sequined skirts, dresses and tops. And that’s all it took for me to fall in style-love!

My most favorite look is the sequined skirt with and an oversized blazer. I love the idea of a sequin skirt – sexy, fun and relaxed.


If you love these sparkling looks, check the sequin pieces below.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the red, black and grey outfit that's put together. It's really girly and fun!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails