Featured Posts

Shine with Sequins! Lately sequins are everywhere: jackets, hair bands, skirts, leggings, sweaters, shirts and shoes!

Read more

Full Figured Fashion Week(end) The best of Plus-Size Fashion is coming to Los Angeles - October 28th-30th, 2010

Read more

Thrift Store Haul Check out a few pieces I picked up while thrift store shopping!

Read more

Amber RileyGet Amber Riley’s dress for $10.50!

Read more

Thursday, April 9, 2009

FAQ's

How can I contact you?
You can email me at plushdivas@gmail.com. I try my best to respond to every e-mail in my inbox within 48 hours.

Can I be the Plush Diva Star of the Moment?
If you think you are stylish, email me 2-4 recent full body pictures in your favorite outfits. Also, include the following information: Name, Age, Size, Favorite Places to Shop, Favorite Plush Celebrity and Advice to other plush girls.

I will review your information and you may be showcased on the blog! Please keep in mind that everyone who applies may not be featured.

What size are you?
I'm 5'5 and a size 18/20; I also wear a size 10 in shoes.

Do you do consulting/personal shopping?
Yes. If you are in the Sacramento area, email me and we can discuss your interests and cost.

How can I advertise on your blog?
If your ads are relevant to the purpose of my blog, I will sell ad space. Please contact me by e-mail for more information.

Can we exchange blog links?
E-mail me the link and I will review your blog. If I’m absolutely in love with all that you have to offer to the curvy world, I will consider adding your link to my page.

Where are your favorite places to shop?
I’m an avid thrift store shopper. However, I love places like Torrid, Macy’s and SAKS. I’m also addicted to shopping online. My favorite online stores are ASOS, Dorothy Perkins and Evans.

Do you do giveaways?

Yes, I do! I will begin doing them monthly starting September 2010....so keep checking the blog!
Related Posts with Thumbnails