Featured Posts

Shine with Sequins! Lately sequins are everywhere: jackets, hair bands, skirts, leggings, sweaters, shirts and shoes!

Read more

Full Figured Fashion Week(end) The best of Plus-Size Fashion is coming to Los Angeles - October 28th-30th, 2010

Read more

Thrift Store Haul Check out a few pieces I picked up while thrift store shopping!

Read more

Amber RileyGet Amber Riley’s dress for $10.50!

Read more

Friday, July 23, 2010

Thrift Store Haul



I had the opportunity to go "thrift store" shopping with my Mother today. Something that I always look forward to. We always have a BLAST! My Mother is one stylish woman and she has me hooked on fashion and finding bargains. I am sooooo glad we chose to go to this particular thrift store because I found so many FABULOUS things at GREAT prices that I want to share.


First I would like to share my most FAVORITE thing I found :)



This Newport News jumpsuit was $1!! Sounds unbelievable, eh? My mom scoped this out for me! I am in LOVE with the fit! It doesn't fit snug and it's actually very slimming. I bought this leopard belt a few weeks back at Fashion Bug for $3 and the shoes are from Target.







My mom would not be that moved by this outfit. She always accuses me of being too "matchy-matchy." I could have picked a better outfit but I wanted to showcase both the skirt and shoes! I paid $5 for this purple high waisted skirt and my friend Monica spotted these beautiful shoes for me. They cost $10! Now normally, I tuck all my shirts in when I wear high waisted skirts but my spanx has gone missing so I had to let my shirt hang! :+)



The blue shape print dress! At first, this dress had distracting sleeves, and was almost left on the rack because of that. I decided to make a few alterations to make this work for me. I cut the arms off and bunched up the right side....and then put a pin in it! Isn't it cute? Dress price: $2.50



Embellished Maxi Shirt. This skirt is cute and fun! You really can't tell in the photo but the bottom has beautiful crystal beads. Price: $5! I bought this ruffled shoulder shirt from Ross a few months back.



Shiny Silver Shirt.....Cost me $1! I've always wanted something bright and shiny to wear out to the club; I can't believe I've found just that for only four quarters! The black elastic waist skirt and belt are from Ross. My pink shoes are Betseyville and can be bought here in white or black.




These silver snake skin flats are from Old Navy and cost $3.99




The light brown ballerina flats are from Nine West and cost $1.99. The dark brown patent leather pumps are from Steve Madden and cost $5.99. Can we say STEAL!?!





These are cute and comfy! By Aerosoles and cost $2.99!

If you don't shop at thrift stores (second hand, goodwill, etc.), you're missing out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails