Featured Posts

Shine with Sequins! Lately sequins are everywhere: jackets, hair bands, skirts, leggings, sweaters, shirts and shoes!

Read more

Full Figured Fashion Week(end) The best of Plus-Size Fashion is coming to Los Angeles - October 28th-30th, 2010

Read more

Thrift Store Haul Check out a few pieces I picked up while thrift store shopping!

Read more

Amber RileyGet Amber Riley’s dress for $10.50!

Read more

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Things....

So, it's been a little over a year since my last post, and I have to be honest. I've been checking out a few plus-sized fashion blogs on the internet and most are the same....AND there are SO many. I want my blog to be different, so I've decided to take things into a slightly different direction. Like most of you...I'm addicted to celebrity fashion! I'm always checking to see what Rihanna's wearing, what shoes Beyoncé has on or what bag Jessica Simpson is rocking. Because of this addiction, I thought it would be a neat idea to share fun and fab celebrity outfits...BUT FOR BIG GIRLS and at fabulous prices....get ready for the journey ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails