Featured Posts

Shine with Sequins! Lately sequins are everywhere: jackets, hair bands, skirts, leggings, sweaters, shirts and shoes!

Read more

Full Figured Fashion Week(end) The best of Plus-Size Fashion is coming to Los Angeles - October 28th-30th, 2010

Read more

Thrift Store Haul Check out a few pieces I picked up while thrift store shopping!

Read more

Amber RileyGet Amber Riley’s dress for $10.50!

Read more

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Going Vintage

Dress: Thrifted / Belt: Fashion Bug /  Shoes: Nine West (Thrifted)

I purchased this dress in the vintage section at my local thrift store for $3. The reasons I bought it: #1...the price and #2....it fit. I'm in love with all things vintage and this dress definitely reminds me of something straight out of the 70's. If I could change one thing, it would be the neckline. Would you rock this?






1 comments:

Rhapso_DY said...

I am so JEALOUS! You always find the best & the cheapest thrift deals. Where do you thrift?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails