Featured Posts

Shine with Sequins! Lately sequins are everywhere: jackets, hair bands, skirts, leggings, sweaters, shirts and shoes!

Read more

Full Figured Fashion Week(end) The best of Plus-Size Fashion is coming to Los Angeles - October 28th-30th, 2010

Read more

Thrift Store Haul Check out a few pieces I picked up while thrift store shopping!

Read more

Amber RileyGet Amber Riley’s dress for $10.50!

Read more

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Outfit of the Day

Dress: Thrifted / Belt & Jewelry: Fashion Bug / Shoes: Betsey Johnson

I found this little number at my local thrift store! It is actually a skirt...lol. But with a little nip n' tuck, I turned it into a tube dress. I can't stress the importance of shopping at thrift stores. People throw/give away great things!


Sorry about attitude look. My husband was behind the camera and he was working my nerves....lol

Would you rock this?

2 comments:

Brittany said...

This dress is so cute on you. Love this!

Rhapso_DY said...

I would def rock this look! I have a love affair with color & vintage--you can't go wrong! You look breathtaking!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails