Featured Posts

Shine with Sequins! Lately sequins are everywhere: jackets, hair bands, skirts, leggings, sweaters, shirts and shoes!

Read more

Full Figured Fashion Week(end) The best of Plus-Size Fashion is coming to Los Angeles - October 28th-30th, 2010

Read more

Thrift Store Haul Check out a few pieces I picked up while thrift store shopping!

Read more

Amber RileyGet Amber Riley’s dress for $10.50!

Read more

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Outfit of the Day

Top: Faith21 / Jewelry & Shorts: Avenue / Belt: Fashion Bug / Shoes: Express 


I wore this outfit Saturday to Art Walk in Downtown Sacramento. It's a local art event that happens every second Saturday of the month. All different types of artists line the streets and showcase their work on crowded sidewalks. You can find everything from handmade jewelry to dope paintings. Now back to the fashion....I realize that not everyone would be thrilled about the strings hanging from my shorts....lol. I've pretty much confirmed this by posting this look on lookville. A lot of people hate the shorts. BUT, I like it! And to me, that's all that matters


1 comments:

Rhapso_DY said...

WORK! I love the look. I would never think to do this look myself!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails